The company will put its environmental policy into practice by pursuing the following objectives.
- Rigorously attempt to meet all relevant legislation, regulations, government guidance and industry codes of practice on environmental issues.
- Ensure that our staff have a good understanding of the environmental impacts of our business and what they are expected to do to minimise these impacts.
- Make efficient use of natural resources by minimising waste, recycling office paper and other materials.
- Keep transport use to a practical minimum and service vehicles regularly to maintain their efficiency.
- Keep sites clean and tidy to ensure minimum disturbance and disruption to clients and their neighbours.
- Ensure that our suppliers are aware of this policy and encourage them to apply similar environmental standards to their own work.